Thursday, June 11, 2009

Totals for Albertsons Buy $25 and get $10 back sale

I am finished with my Albertsons shopping now for this sale. I basically bought everything on the list for the $25 deal that had a coupon for it. Most of the coupons I got online but there were a couple from the Red Plum. In addition to the picture in the last post, I also got the following(Sorry there is no picture for the rest):
8 bags Chex Mix
2 boxes cherios (make sure to grab the right ones)
4 boxes of Coca Puffs
2 boxes of Trix
1 bag of Bugles
6 boxes of GoGurt (I made a mistake on this- they are with this deal in other parts of the country but not in Henderson)
1 box cake mix Betty Crocker
3 more Wishbone Salad Spritzers
With my last $10 coupon I bought (things I really needed):
4 gallons of milk
1 Morton Water Softener Salt

The total for all these items before sales and coupons would have been $265.13 according to the savings boxes added up for all 6 transactions, but with my $10 coupons and sales and my Manufacturers and internet coupons, I only paid $55.33!

No comments:

Post a Comment