Sunday, August 30, 2009

DOUBLE coupons from ALBERTSONS


Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. I have had SEVERE competition for computer time but now that my kids are at school, I should be able to get more in. We have been on a shopping ban for a while and I have been so grateful for the couponing that I did earlier this summer that gave us plenty of supplies to live on. Anyway I just had to tell you about the ALBERTSON's ad in the paper today because it is a first for us. Look closely because there are very valuable DOUBLE YOUR COUPONS coupons from ALBERTSON's! These are the coupons that A Thrifty Mom always gets her best deals from. I am trying to get as many of these sheets as I can because this ad alone is worth $3 to each one of us! Just thought it was worth saying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment