Thursday, August 6, 2009

CVS has the greatest things sometimes!

Here is my loot, now guess how much I spent? $7.02! I did 3 transactions to get these things for $7.02 but it was worth it! Remember that great coupon we got in the mail for the new CVS store in Anthem? I used 3 of those coupons, the $10 off $20, and the 2 $5 off $15.


So- this is how I did it:

Transaction #1: 2 Mylanta Max Strength $10, 2 Nutragrain Cereal Bars @$1.88 Each, and 5 Bumble Bee Tunas for $1.25 Each.

Coupons: $10 off $20 CVS coupon, 2 $1.50 Mylanta coupons, 1 $1 off 2 Nutragrain coupon, and 5 $1 off Bumble Bee Tuna coupons.

Total for this was $1.42 out of pocket after coupons and I got $5 Extra Bucks back for the Mylanta


Transaction #2: 10 Nutragrain Bars totaling $18.80

Coupons: 5 $1 off 2 Nutragrain Bars, also the $5 off $15 CVS coupon, I also had $7 Extra Bucks from previous purchases. My total for this was $1.80


Transaction #3: 10 Kellogs Special K cereal boxes totaling $18.80

Coupons: 5 $1 off 2 Special K, the last $5 off $15 CVS coupon we got, and I used the $5 Extra Bucks from the Mylanta in Trans #1. My total for this was $3.80.


These are the things I am looking forward to: I signed my email up for a $5 Extra Bucks that will be coming soon- you can do that in store at the Anthem CVS. I also scanned my CVS card and I got a $4 off $20 that I will be using AND... I have qualified to send in my reciept to Kellogs for a $10 rebate. Getting paid to shop is where it is AT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment