Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Walgreens Deal Week of Apr 11th - Apr 18th

Walgreens Deal Week of April 11th-April 18th

My Cashier wouldn't let me use every coupon I had but I did pretty well anyway.

Unilever Deal:
2 Degree Trial Size Deodorants $.99
-Used 2 .75 coupons for these
4 Vaseline Rescue Lotion on sale @$2.69
-Used 3 1.00 Coupons
-Used 1 1.25 Coupon (Only had one)

Other Products purchased:
2 Blue Diamond Almonds (Buy 1 $3.29 get one Free)
- $1 off coupon printable (this was the coupon the cashier wouldn't let me use)
Scunci Elastics 18 ct $2.00

I used 1 $3 Register Rewards Coupon
1 $3.50 Register Rewards Coupon
1 $2.50 Register Rewards Coupon
From Last Week....

My Total Out of Pocket= $3.48

PLUS I got a $6 Register Rewards Coupon Back for the Unilever Deal and
I got a $2 Register Rewards Coupon Back for the Scunci Elastics
I still have a $1 RR Coupon from last week that I couldn't use

I guess I am going back to Walgreens next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment