Thursday, April 16, 2009

CVS Deal Week of April 11th -April 18th

I didn't really see anything I wanted in this weeks flyer. Also, I wasn't able to get the Natural Dentist mouthwash deal last week because they were all sold out so this week I decided to get those when I saw them in stock. I bought:

2 Natural Dentist Mouthwashes at $6.99 each
2 Kellogs Fruit Loop Cereals at 2 for $4.00

So the total was $17.98 before Tax.

My friend Elissa told me that if you scan your CVS card at the price reader, you get a $5 off $15 coupon.

I used that coupon first...
-Then I used 2 $2 off Natural Dentist coupons
and 2 $1 off Kellogs Cereal Coupons
-Then I used my extra bucks from last week...
-1 $3.49 coupon and
-1 $3.98 coupon.

The Lady told me that I was going to loose about .35 cents on the transaction so I added in a Kit Kat for .67 cents.

Total Out of Pocket for me= $.30!!!

Total Extra Bucks Back =$8

And I am going to send in for a rebate for $10 back when you buy 2 Natural Dentist Mouthwashes. How is that for making money while you shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment