Friday, July 31, 2009

Albertson's Deals

Don't miss Albertsons this week! They have a great sale giving you half of your money back! Yes for every $30 you spend you get $15 back. Take off you coupons and that is a great deal. Also, you can roll over this deal so when I went I spent my $30 (about $22 with coupons), got my $15 back and then used the $15 for my next $30 deal. I messed up my third transaction but it was my fault. I just quickly went home and stored my milk etc (you have to do that in Las Vegas or everything spoils) then went back and returned EVERYTHING from my third transaction so I could try it again. The customer service guys were really nice about it. That is why I don't have a picture or real numbers for you but I can tell you I spent about $40 and saved about $60! Things I bought: Milk, steak, lots of yogurt, Chex Mix, Chex Bars, Honey Nut Cheerios, Macaroni Grill dinner kits, Knorr Pasta Sides, Fruit Roll ups and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment